Admission to EICLC is by application. Esperance International Christian Learning Center admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights and privileges, and programs and activities generally accorded and made available to students of school.
Enrollment is ongoing during the school year. General admission steps include the following:
- Call to set up an appointment.
- Preliminary interview.
- Fill out application and registration forms.
- Final interview with Principal & contract signing. Both parents ad a student are required to be present.
- Submit payment for application, registration fees, and first month of tuition.
- New students will be scheduled to take required A.C.E. Diagnostic Tests in Math, English, Social Studies, Science, and Word Building. (Returning students, skip step 6.)
- Attend School Parent Orientation.
- Academic School Year commences on schedule.
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6 KJV